Most diamonds have internal characteristics called inclusions. Some inclusions are more obvious than others. Inclusions will be less visible in a smaller diamond in earrings than in a larger engagement ring diamond. You’ll want to consider where the diamond is going to be placed before you decide which level of inclusion is appropriate for your purchase.
Our jewelry experts are knowledgeable about all clarity grades:
- F-IF: flawless or internally flawless
- VVS1-VVS2: minor inclusions only detected by magnification
- VS1-VS2: minor inclusions only detected by magnification
- SI1-SI2-SI3: noticeable inclusions detected by magnification
- I1-I2-I3: visible inclusions detected by the human eye
Meet with a Specialist Today
Would you like to learn more about the diamond you are interested in purchasing or want to learn about the diamond in your ring, earring, or another piece of jewelry? Wait no more and schedule a meeting with one of our specialists in Atlanta or Oklahoma City today.